- 27 & 28 May - Festival du Golfe Vannes & around the Gulf of Morbihan http://www.semainedugolfe.com/Home-1502-0-0-0.html
- The biggest outdoor photography festival in France...
La Gacilly, 5 June - 30 September
- 4 / 5th June – Cavalcade Scaer – numerous decorated floats parade around the town. Entertainment and music. https://www.facebook.com/lacavalcadedescaer/
- 24/25 June- Breizh weekend, Josselin. Bringing together and promoting the Breton and British cultures in the community of Josselin. With a market, music & dance, food & drink, sports and exhibitions & more! http://www.breizhbritish.com/index.php/anglais-home-breizhbritish
- 7-9 July from 3pm - Peace & Love festival, Mellionnec.
A music festival, with echoes of Woodstock.
See you there!
- 9/10 July - Salmon festival, Pont Scorff.
Daytime activities include Fishing, children's activities & games, canoeing etc.
Evening concerts bands & fireworks.
- Thursdays in Guémené sur Scorff 7 & 21 & 28 July & 4 & 11 & 18 August- music in front of the town hall, from 9pm. A different type of music/band each week. Free.
(In the event of bad weather, this will be held in the Salle Polyvalente).
- Historical festival in Vannes- 13 & 14 July
- 15-18 July from 8pm - 2am -Evenings at Pont Scorff Zoo.
If you've visited the zoo in the daytime, forget everything you've seen. Close your eyes and enter into a magical world where all is possible.
- 7 July – 17 September - Art in the Chapels.
Throughout the local area, contemporary art is displayed in the local chapels.
- 19-24 July, Maritime festival, Douarnenez.
- Jazz in Vannes, 25 July - 2 Aug...
A week of jazz in and around the historical city of Vannes
- Fete de la Cornouaille Quimper, 21-26 July...
Music & displays throughout the town
- 23-24 July - Fete des Ramparts, Dinan
Historical festival in the old town of Dinan.
- Fete de la crepe, GOURIN, 30 July
Eat crepes & galettes, watch the competition for the biggest crepe, listen to music, dancing, watch activities from days of yore.
- 30 & 31 July - Medieval festival Hennebont.
- 2/4/5/9/11/12 August -Son et Lumiere at Bon Repos abbey. Sound & Light show. 350 actors & horses on stage, evening performances. http://www.brittanytourism.com/to-see-to-do/events/brittany-s-main-events/sound-and-light-shows-at-bon-repos-abbey-saint-gelven-2-4-6-9-11-and-12-august-2017
- 5/6 aug-fete de l'eau Quimperlé http://lafetedeleau.fr
- 5-14 Aug - Interceltic festival, Lorient.
10 days of music, dancing & festivities. Plenty to see and do for everyone. http://www.festival-interceltique.bzh
- 6/7/8 Aug - Fete des Menhirs, Languidic.
Music food & entertainment
- 7 Aug - Pardon at Penety, Persquen.
Our own local fete, starting with a religious procession & service in the morning in the local chapel, then a 3 course meal & Dancing in the afternoon.
- 15 August – Fete des vieux metiers, Baud. A great day out, highlighting the old ways of working in Brittany. Food, drink, dancing, exhibitions in the open air.
- Festival des filets bleus 16-20 August http://www.festivaldesfiletsbleus.fr
- Fete de l'andouille, Guemene sur scorff, 26 (pm) &27 (all day) August
- Guemene sur scorff- 17 June fete de la musique 6-9pm & onwards
- 18 June Historical day-voyage into the middle ages-from 11am.
- 20 / 27 July / 3 & 10 & 17 August – 9pm onwards - Outdoor music in front of the town hall
- 2 August-large car boot (vide grenier) in the centre of the town